What is CPA (Cost per Action) Campaign?
CPA campaigns require the user to trigger an event by completing a certain action. The action must be free and must not take longer than 5 minutes.
Otherwise, contact your account manager before creating a campaign.
CPA (Cost per Action) campaigns are recommended for those who looking for custom Action or Event to be completed by the user such as:-
- Install + Open + Create an Account
- Install + Open + Register + Email Activation
- Install + Open + Signup + OTP Verification
- Install + Open + Earn 500 Coins
- Install + Open + Reach 100 Scores
- Install + Open + Play till Level 5
- Install + Open + Start a Subscription
- Install > Open > Start Monthly Subscription ($7.99)
- Install + Open + Signup + First Time Deposit
- Install + Open + Register + Place Order
- Install > Open > One-Time Purchase ($12.99)
Types of CPA (Cost per Action) Campaigns:-
|Incent CPA - Standard||Install + Open + Action/Event||Required||Android, iOS|
|Incent CPA - Managed (high-volume)||Install + Open + Action/Event (High Volume)||Required||Android, iOS|
Requirements for CPA (Cost per Action) Campaigns:-
- Tracking SDK/Integration with event conversion tracking required.
Recommended Article: Understanding various Tracking Solutions (Overview)
- CPA Configuration:
- Event Name : Unique name of the configured event which triggers a conversion.
- Event Description : Description of the conversion flow for the user in English as crisp as possible, for e.g: Install > Open > Register (Email, Google) > Earn 500 Coins.
Recommended Acticle: Configuring In-App-Events for CPA Campaign
- Configure & Enable Postbacks : Make sure to enable postbacks for cpidroid (if 3rd party tracking) or send postbacks with event_name parameter on our event postback URL with exactly the same event name (if custom s2s tracking). [IMPORTANT!]
How to create CPA (Cost per Action) Campaign?
You can create CPA (Cost per Action) campaign at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/install/add.php by selecting the appropriate option in the Campaign Type field accordingly.
Recommended Article: Getting Started with the Campaign Setup (Creating a Campaign)