Regarding Application URL Validation
When you enter Google Play or App Store link in "Application URL" field while setup campaign then the platform will automatically validate the app and shows it's details but in case it does NOT happen then you can hit "Validate" button to force the validation process.
Note: Our system validates app in US market so, if your app is NOT available in US then you may get validation error or could not resolve error.
- Brand New App: If your app is newly published, it might take a bit to propagate it worldwide and hence app validation may throw false errors.
Still Getting Validation Error?
- Correct App Link: Please make sure you are entering Google Play link or App Store link in "Application URL" field under "Select Application from Google Play Store or Apple App Store" box.
- Try Skip Validation: In case you are still getting validation error even after hitting "Validate" button then you may make use of "Skip Validation" checkbox to skip the same in such rare cases.
Note: Use "Skip Validation" button only if you believe that your app is live in the Play Store (or App Store)
Advanced Solution for some Rare Cases:
- Limited Country Availability: In some rare cases it can be possible that the app is available only in one or two countries then please first choose your target country before validating your app. The system will validate your app against the very first country shown in the targeted country list after selected.
- Blacklisted App/Developer: If you are able to validate app successfully while filling up the campaign creation form at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/install/add.php but still getting Error : 102 - "Invalid application selected, could not resolve on iTunes." then it's very likely the app/developer is in our blacklist.
- If nothing works, kindly reach out to support with your app link so that we can deeply check, maybe the app or publisher you are trying to promote is spreading a known threat or malware and hence blacklisted.
Regarding Custom Tracking / Redirect URL Validation
If you are going to use custom s2s tracking or custom redirect URL kindly make sure to validate it while creating campaign or you can do it later as well via our Affiliate Link Tester tool.
- Make sure to provide application link and choose target country beforehand for proper validation.
- Make sure your custom URL redirects correctly and takes users to the advertised app in app / play store.