Please go through this quick guide and follow the instructions given below to get started quickly:-
- Register a FREE Account on our Self-Serve Platform
- Add some Funds to your Account Balance
- Create a Campaign from your Dashboard
- Manage your Campaign from your Dashboard (optional)
1. Register a FREE Account on our Self-Serve Platform
- Kindly register a FREE account at https://cpidroid.com/register.php to get started.
Note: Please make sure to activate your account by verifying your email => Resend Activation Email
2. Add some Funds to your Account Balance
- You need to add funds (for campaign budget) into your account balance at https://cpidroid.com/bank.php (login required) before creating the campaign.
3. Create a Campaign from your Dashboard
- Create a campaign at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/install/add.php (login required) from your dashboard to promote/advertise your app on our self-serve platform.
Feeling lazy or Don't have time? Just ping us with campaign details!
If you want us to setup the campaign in your dashboard for you then please reach us at https://cpidroid.com/contact and share/confirm the following details:-
- Campaign Type: (cpc, cpi, cpa ...etc)
Recommended Article: Understanding various Campaign Types (Overview)
- Application Link: (play store or app store Link)
- Target Country: (list of countries you want to target)
- Bid: (price per conversion)
It's the cost that you will pay or willing to pay for each successful conversion.
Example: If you bid $0.1 for CPI campaign then you will pay $0.1 per conversion (install). Please note that higher the bid, faster is the campaign.
- Budget: (= no. of conversion X bid)
It's the amount of funds you want to allocate for the campaign.
Example: If you bid $0.1 per install and you need 100,000 installs then your budget should be $10,000 (= 100,000 X $0.1)
Some more additional details required in case you want to setup tracking:-
- Tracking Method / Type: (appsflyer, kochava, custom_s2s ...etc)
Recommended Article: Understanding various Tracking Solutions (Overview)
- Redirect URL / Tracking Link:
As soon as you confirm these required details by contacting support, team will setup the campaign in your dashboard ASAP.
4. Manage your Campaign from your Dashboard (optional)
- You can manage all your campaigns at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/install/manage.php (login required) from your dashboard.
Recommended Article: Tips to Speed Up or Optimize your Campaign
Please sign in to leave a comment.