Please go through this quick guide and follow the instructions given below to get started quickly:-
- Register a FREE Account on our Self-Serve Platform
- Add some Funds to your Account Balance
- Create a Campaign from your Dashboard
- Manage your Campaign from your Dashboard
1. Register a FREE Account on our Self-Serve Platform
If you are NOT registered on our self-serve platform yet then please register a FREE account at https://cpidroid.com/register.php to get started.
Note: Please make sure to activate your account by verifying your email => Resend Activation Email
2. Add some Funds to your Account Balance
You need to add funds in your account balance at https://cpidroid.com/bank.php (login required) by using an appropriate payment processor such as PayPal, Payoneer, Wire ...etc before creating the campaign.
3. Create a Campaign from your Dashboard
You can create a campaign on our self-serve platform at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/install/add.php (login required) from your dashboard.
- For Android: https://cpidroid.com/campaign/install/add.php?platform=android (login required)
- For iOS: https://cpidroid.com/campaign/install/add.php?platform=ios (login required)
Feeling lazy or Don't have time? Just ping us with campaign details!
If you want us to setup the campaign in your dashboard for you then please reach us at https://cpidroid.com/contact.php and share/confirm the following details:-
- Campaign Type: (cpc, cpi, cpa ...etc)
Recommended Article: Understanding various Campaign Types (Overview)
- Application Link: (Play Store or App Store Link)
- Target Country: (list of countries you want to target)
- Bid: (price per conversion)
It's the cost that you will pay or willing to pay for each successful conversion.
e.g: If you bid $0.1 for CPI campaign then you will pay $0.1 per conversion (install). Please note that higher the bid, faster is the campaign.
- Budget: (= no. of conversion X bid)
It's the amount of funds you want to allocate for the campaign.
e.g: If you bid $0.1 per install and you need 100,000 installs then your budget should be $10,000 (= 100,000 X $0.1)
Some more additional details required in case you want to setup tracking:-
- Tracking Method / Type: (appsflyer, kochava, custom_s2s ...etc)
Recommended Article: Understanding various Tracking Solutions (Overview)
- Redirect URL / Tracking Link:
As soon as you confirm these required details by contacting us, we will setup the campaign in your dashboard ASAP.
4. Manage your Campaign from your Dashboard
You can manage all your campaigns at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/install/manage.php (login required) from your dashboard.
Recommended Article: Tips to Speed Up or Optimize your Campaign