What is Keyword Search Campaign?
In Keyword Search campaigns, User will redirect to a landing page and give the users keywords they are supposed to use for a Google Play search. The user will search in Google Play with that targeted keyword and find your app in the search results to install it.
This will improve the keyword relevance of the app and boost your keyword ranking as well i.e your app will appear at the Top position eventually on the search result page for the targeted keyword.
Keyword Search campaigns are recommended for those who come under one or more of the following needs/situation:-
- Want to rank your app higher for a targeted keyword
Types of Keyword Search Campaigns:-
|Incent CPI - Search (standard)||Search + Install + Open||Standard||Android|
|Incent CPI - Search (high-retention)||Search + Install + Open + Keep for >3 Days||Standard||Android|
Requirements for Keyword Search Campaigns:-
- Make sure the app is within the first 100 search results for each keyword set and targeted country.
How to create Keyword Search Campaign?
You can create keyword search campaign at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/install/add.php?platform=android by selecting the appropriate option in the Campaign Type field accordingly.
Recommended Article: Getting Started with the Campaign Setup (Creating a Campaign)
- Only target countries which find the app for the same keyword sets - otherwise create multiple campaigns for different regions.
- After that, you will be asked to enter Keyword Sets that you want to target then fill rest of the form as usual.
- If you have multiple keyword sets, separate them by a semicolon (;). They will be delivered equally among users.
- Target 2-3 words keywords because 1-word keywords are highly competitive and unstable generally. It's difficult to rank and retain 1-word keywords generally.
- Avoid targeting 4 or more words keywords because they generally have low traffic, though such keywords are easy to rank comparatively.
You should start with at least 250 installs per day then scale up your campaign accordingly.
- Target keywords which show the promoted app within the first 100 search results in any targeted country.
Please sign in to leave a comment.