If you are an agency, you may want to while-label the installs. There are several ways to make installs white-labeled as given below:-
- Make use of Redirect / Tracking URL:
- Remove Default UTM Parameters:
- Create Custom UTM Parameters:
- Using Appsflyer Agency Account:
- White-Labeled 3rd Party Tracking
Using Redirect / Tracking URL:
Use your own Redirect URL or Tracking URL to while-label the installs.
Remove Default UTM Parameters:
You can simply re-enter your google play link to omit default utm parameter OR create custom UTM parameter link with your own branding in the "Redirect URL" field.
Create Custom UTM Parameter:
We can impose a campaign-specific referrer string by means of a Redirect URL.
Just add the following placeholders to the actual Play Store link: &referrer=utm_source%3D[REFERRER_NAME]%26utm_medium%3Dcpi%26utm_campaign%3D[CAMPAIGN_NAME] and replace respective placeholders with the values you require.
Please also find a link generator (Google Play URL Builder) here for your reference: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/android/v4/campaigns#google-play-url-builder (Scroll to the very bottom).
Using Appsflyer Agency Account:
If you are using appsflyer tracking then make use of your agency account id (af_prt) in the tracking link. There is a way through which you can run your campaigns white labeled with appsflyer as well.
What you need to do is get an Agency account at appsflyer and use a special custom tracking link which will show your name as a traffic source to advertiser's appsflyer dashboard and hence make it white labeled.
Please refer these links to get started and understand the concept:-
- https://www.appsflyer.com/agencies/ / https://www.appsflyer.com/get-started/agencies/
- AppsFlyer Agency / FMP Account: https://support.appsflyer.com/hc/en-us/articles/207034106-AppsFlyer-Agency-FMP-Account
- Custom Tracking Link Configuration (e.g. Email or User Invites): https://support.appsflyer.com/hc/en-us/articles/207033836-Custom-Media-Source-Configuration-e-g-E-mail-or-User-Invites-
Regarding the Agency Data:-
Please note that until the Agency transparency is not enabled the installs driven by the Agency for particular media source would not be visible under the Advertisers account.