This article is only applicable to https://CPIDroid.com
Please note that It can take upto 48 hours (or sometime even more) to reflect the stats at Google Play Dev Console and make sure you are selecting proper date ranges (it's good to add 1 day extra before/after the start/end dates to avoid lags due to difference in reporting time zones) according to the campaign run time.
Note: Do NOT forget to configure your google play dev console Statistics for Installs Metrics as "Installs By Device"
Make sure you check your Google Play Dev Console (NOT Play Store listing) for stats. Google Play listings is totally different thing. Numbers shown at Google play listings is dynamic and depends upon the Google's algorithm which can change with time though. You may NOT see any increase there if you run small campaign because google shows no. of downloads in ranges or thresholds at Google play listing.
Regarding Downloads count shown at Google Play Listing page:
Please note that Google does NOT count all the installs while reflecting the same at Google Play listing because it depends on many random factors and dynamic algorithms which is mostly kept secret by Google. Please find some clues below which may help you understand the situation:-
- Play store stats are usually behind by 2-5 days, sometimes even more.
- Google counts unique user installs towards Play store listing page [we provide unique device installs].
- Google counts active user installs towards Play store listing page i.e Google do NOT count those installs in which user NOT spending much time on app or uninstall it after short period of time and hence you should buy High Retention campaigns.
- Google is giving more priority to Engagements and hence we believe that Play store listing reflects those users who actually engage with your app and hence you should buy High Retention, CPA or CPE campaigns.
- Different reporting systems differ, Google Play reporting is quite restrictive, it might thus take a bit more than X installs with our reporting to reflect X installs on Google Play.
- In case you have used other providers as well without Appsflyer, there might have been quite some double attributions (app was installed via us on device and again installed on the same device later) => Only the attribution provider (such as Appsflyer) would be able to NOT count the second install.
- Play store listing's downloads counts are in ranges (such as 5K - 10K) or threshold (such as 100+) which is indicative i.e NOT exact.
Note: We are unable to comment on how or when the the downloads count shown at Google Play listing will update/increase/change because it depends on many random factors and dynamic algorithms which is mostly kept secret by Google.
Recommended Article: Why there are Deviations in Reporting Data at various Platforms?
If you are still NOT able to see stats in your google play dev console then give us sufficient access to this email "firstname.lastname@example.org" and also share the campaign id you are referring to.