The grouping of countries into different tiers is based on GDP in respective countries as well as popularity among advertisers. Depending on advertisment goals as well as business model of the product that is advertised the advertiser should decide about the targeting. Income from ads / eCPMs are likely higher in tier I countries.
Articles in this section
- What is the significance of Tier I, Tier II countries from advertisement ROI point of view?
- How to make Installs white-labled or remove CPI Droid branding?
- Settings required for In-App-Events in Appsflyer for CPA campaign
- Getting started with Keyword / Search campaigns
- Getting started with the campaigns
- Tips to Speed Up your Campaign
- How to solve "app is not validated" error?
- How to terminate a campaign?
- Why I am NOT getting conversions at my affiliate dashboard?
- Can I change my redirect link after campaign is created?