About Appsflyer Tracking / SDK
Appsflyer is a 3rd party tracking solution that provides tracking SDK and the purpose of tracking SDK is to track installs or conversions, report it to Appsflyer data center, then they verify the same and send a conversion postback to our server.
If you integrated the Appsflyer tracking SDK into your app, you can use Appsflyer as a tracking solution. This allows you to rely on Appsflyers reporting and their anti-fraud measures. Additionally, you can create and run CPA campaigns in this setup. Please make sure to enable sending in-app events in your Appsflyer dashboard in case you create a CPA campaign with us. Please keep in mind that Appsflyer will charge you an additional fee per install for their services.
New to Appsflyer? Kindly refer this official step by step guide by Appsflyer => Getting Started: Step-by-Step
1. Appsflyer SDK Integration:
You may need to integrate Appsflyer tracking SDK which is required for iOS CPI campaigns and you can learn more about it at https://www.appsflyer.com or refer the official articles from Appsflyer help center as given below:-
Note: Tracking SDK is optional for Android CPI campaigns
2. Configure Tracking Link:
- Integrated Partner Configuration
Partner Activation => https://support.appsflyer.com/hc/en-us/articles/207033816#partner-setup-partner-activation
3. Configure Install/Event Postbacks:
- Default Postback => https://support.appsflyer.com/hc/en-us/articles/207033816#partner-setup-default-postbacks
- Event Postback => https://support.appsflyer.com/hc/en-us/articles/208439256-In-app-events-postback-configuration (required for CPA campaign)
Need Extended Help with Appsflyer?
Please note that Appsflyer is 3rd party and for extended support, you may refer their: