You can try S2S. Please be aware of a few things:
- We are connected to quite a lot of networks already. This is specifically true for incent campaigns. In case we get the same offer from multiple sources we send traffic only to the source with the highest bid. This means there is a chance that campaigns of yours are not getting approved, if the bid is too low.
- We are monitoring conversion rate for these campaigns. In case CR is too low or any other issues arise, the campaign will get suspended.
- We don't assume liability for any KPIs that are reached for any campaign. We are able to optimize campaigns though.
- For non-incent campaigns specifically, we'll need to make sure that
- redirect links are always directing to the store and not to other pages
- Campaigns get paused in case the daily cap is reached
- The bid is reasonable for the targeted countries
Make sure you contact us first to test and enable S2S for your account. You'll need to implement our postback to send conversion callbacks. You'll find respective postbacks in the campaign creation dialog.