Articles you provide should be in Press Release format. Here are some of the basic tips.
Here are some of the basic guidelines:
- The article needs to be between 350-800 words.
- The headline must summarize the article in a single line.
- Use a professional tone without exaggeration or hype.
- Be neutral and informational, not a salesperson.
- Write as a third party and do not use personal pronouns like “we” or “you”.
- You may include 1 link for every 250 words (5 links maximum).
- You may include 1 image for every 250 words.
- The article needs to be written in English.
How to Write a Press Release in Steps?
If you choose to write your own article, please follow writing steps below:
- Get Straight to the Point
- Start with a Press Release Template
- Have a Word Count in Mind
- Include Useful and Timely Statistics
- Make the Hook Obvious
- Supply a Link to High-Quality Images
- Include Your Contact Details.
Need help? Our team of experienced writers can craft the perfect article for you just contact us