What is Managed (High Volume) Campaign?
Managed campaigns are the way to go if you need to push large volumes in a short time. Please keep in mind that the actual performance depends on your bid, so make sure to contact your account manager before creating a managed campaign. Managed campaigns cannot be paused or terminated by yourself and are managed by CPI Droid.
Managed (High Volume) campaigns are recommended for those who come under one or more of the following needs/situation:-
- Looking for high volume installs or burst campaign
- Target audience is narrow due to targeting small countries or low traffic countries.
- Want campaign to complete faster as soon as possible.
Types of Managed (High Volume) Campaigns:-
|CPI - Managed (high-volume)||Install + Open (High Volume)||Required||Android, iOS|
|CPA - Managed (high-volume)||Install + Open + Action/Event (High Volume)||Required||Android, iOS|
|CPC - Managed (high-volume)||Click (High Volume)||Optional||Android, iOS|
|CPI - Managed (high-volume)||Install (High Volume)||Required||Android, iOS|
Requirements for Managed (High Volume) Campaigns:-
- Tracking SDK is required to drive high volume automatically/manually by connecting external traffic sources/partners.
Recommended Article: Understanding various Tracking Solutions (Overview)
- Minimum CPI Bid: $0.3 (or CPA Bid: $0.6) is required.
- At least $600 Budget required.
How to create Managed (High Volume) Campaign?
You need to create Standard version of the desired Managed campaign first at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/install/add.php by selecting the appropriate option in the Campaign Type field accordingly and make sure to full-fill minimum requirements as per the Managed one (as given above) then contact us to convert it into Managed (High Volume) version.
Recommended Article: Getting Started with the Campaign Setup (Creating a Campaign)