This article is only applicable to https://SMMeShop.com
Where to Report?
- via Ticket Support:
You may report Campaign related Issues / Problems by contacting us (create support ticket) at https://smmeshop.com/helpdesk/contact.php?type=Campaign
Note: you must be logged in while contacting.
- via ChatBox Support (VIP Membership Required):
If you are on VIP Membership, you may report campaign issues via ChatBox which can be found at bottom-right corner while you are on dashboard.
!!! NOTICE !!!
You must subscribe to VIP Membership at https://smmeshop.com/vip.php (login required) otherwise Campaign related Issues / Problems will NOT be Entertained directly on ChatBox at all for users on FREE membership.
How to Manage Tickets?
- You may check your ticket history at https://smmeshop.com/helpdesk/support.php (login required)
Guidelines to Report:
- Always mention or select related Campaign IDs and any other required details in your request.
- Make sure to choose relevant request type and correct subject while creating support ticket.
- Do NOT create more than one request for same campaign issue or problem.
- You may send the same kind of issues inside one single ticket to save time.
- Creating a support ticket and chatbox request won't increase the response time.
- If you are sending a message on chatbox, be sure to send your ticket/incident id/number (if FREE membership).
- Spamming increase response time or we may suspend your access to our helpdesk.
Please sign in to leave a comment.