High Retention campaigns require users to keep your app for 3 days. Any user who uninstalls sooner won't count as conversion, so the total number of installs delivered will be above your campaign volume. HR campaigns come with extensive statistics and don't require any SDK.
Articles in this section
- Understanding various Campaign Types (Overview)
- Getting Started with the Campaign Setup (Creating a Campaign)
- Tips to Speed Up or Optimize your Campaign
- Getting Started with High Retention Campaigns
- Getting Started with Managed (High Volume) Campaigns
- How to make Installs White-Labled or Remove CPI Droid Branding?
- Getting Started with Keyword Search Campaigns
- How to Solve "App is NOT Validated" Error?
- How to Terminate (or Refund) a incomplete campaign?
- Why I am NOT getting conversions at my affiliate dashboard?