High Retention campaigns require users to keep your app for 3 days. Any user who uninstalls sooner won't count as conversion, so the total number of installs delivered will be above your campaign volume. HR campaigns come with extensive statistics and don't require any SDK.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started with the Campaign Setup (Creating a Campaign)
- Getting Started with High Retention Campaigns
- Understanding various Campaign Types (Overview)
- Getting Started with Managed (High Volume) Campaigns
- What is the significance of Tier I, Tier II countries from advertisement ROI point of view?
- How to make Installs white-labled or remove CPI Droid branding?
- Settings required for In-App-Events in Appsflyer for CPA campaign
- Getting Started with Keyword Search Campaigns
- Tips to Speed Up or Optimize your Campaign
- How to solve "app is not validated" error?