- Payment Deducted but NOT Credited Issue:-
- Common Reasons for Fiat Payment Failure:-
- Common Reasons for Crypto Payment Delay:-
- Common Reasons for Crypto Payment Failure:-
Payment Deducted but NOT Credited Issue:-
This happens very rarely, usually when we don't get server postbacks from our payment gateway partner or under payment issues or some other reasons.
- Kindly reach out to support with following information and finance department should do the needful:-
- Invoice ID* :
- Invoice Amount :
- Invoice Payment Gateway* :
- Please note that Invoice ID/Payment Gateway is important* for us in order to be able to track the payment.
- You may find Invoice ID on your dashboard (e.g: /dashboard.php) or add funds page (e.g: /bank.php). Learn more at https://thesmartware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001424391-How-to-Generate-or-Download-Invoices-
Common Reasons for Fiat Payment Failure:-
If you tried to deposit funds in your USD balance but it was failed / canceled by the payment processor, it might be due to one or more of the following reasons:-
- Payment Processor does not support your country or not available in your country.
- Payment Processor does not support your debit card, credit card.
- Your debit card, credit card is not enabled for international transaction.
- The debit card, credit card you has used might be expired.
- Other miscellaneous reasons such as technical failure.
Common Reasons for Crypto Payment Delay:-
- Crypto payments are usually not instant.
- They requires several confirmations on their respective blockchain.
- Generally, 6 confirmations are required.
- Once there are enough confirmations, your payment should reflect automatically.
Common Reasons for Crypto Payment Failure:-
If you tired to deposit funds in your USD balance but it was marked under paid or partially paid, it might be due to one or more of the following reasons:-
- You might have sent funds from your crypto wallet / exchange without considering the network fee.
- Make sure to add markup for network fee if your crypto wallet / exchange does not take care of the same for you.
- Please note that under paid or partially paid invoices are very complicated and hence it may not process automatically.
- Please not that we can not refund under paid or partially paid invoices because it incur us additional fee (trxn fee + network fee) to process the refund and does not worth.
How to Resolve Under Paid or Partially Paid Invoice?
- If you invoice is marked as under paid or partially paid, then you may have to pay the difference to get it processed manually.
- For example, if you under paid $95 on a $100 crypto invoice, you will have to pay the difference ($5 in this case) via same gateway/invoice.
- In case the gateway don't accept another payment on same invoice, you may have to raise a fresh crypto invoice (say for $10) and intentionally overpay it by the difference amount ($5 in this case) w.r.t previous invoice i.e total $15 (= $10 + $5) in this scenario.
- Make sure to reach out to support to get your under paid or partially paid invoices processed manually.
Good morning sir/ma. Please I made a payment since 7/11/2022 and Upto now the payment hasn't reflected. I paid through Now payments with an invoice of #27785
Please sign in to leave a comment.