About Branch Tracking
Please refer to the official documentation already prepared by Branch for "CPI Droid" at https://docs.branch.io/pages/deep-linked-ads/cpi-droid-mobile-tracking/
- Integrate Branch SDK:
- Initialize SDK & Test Integration:
- Activate Tracking Link for CPIDroid:
- Enable Install/Event Postbacks:
1. Integrate Branch SDK:
2. Initialize SDK & Test Integration:
- Test Universal Ads Campaign Setup: https://help.branch.io/using-branch/docs/testing-universal-ads-campaign-setup
*It is highly recommended that you initialize the SDK and test the integration beforehand.
3. Activate Tracking Link for CPIDroid:
Kindly refer this official guide => https://docs.branch.io/deep-linked-ads/cpi-droid-mobile-tracking/#create-an-ad-link
- Enable the Integration: https://help.branch.io/using-branch/docs/universal-ad-partner-integration-guide#2-enable-the-integration
- Visit the Ads page on the Branch dashboard and select Partner Management from the sidebar.
- Search for "CPI Droid" as your Ad Partner and select Ad Partner Name "CPI Droid" and hit Save & Enable.
- You may be asked to provide your Advertiser ID : You can find your Advertiser ID in "Select Tracking Method" dialog box while creating campaign. Just choose any CPI or CPA as your Campaign Type and select "Branch" as your Tracking Provider to open description about Branch tracking containing your Advertiser ID.
4. Enable Install/Event Postbacks:
Make sure to enable postbacks while configuring the tracking link.
- Kindly refer this guide to enable postbacks for "CPI Droid" : https://help.branch.io/using-branch/docs/universal-ad-partner-integration-guide#4-enabling-postbacks
- Kindly note that Install Postback is required for CPI campaigns and Event Postback is required for CPA campaigns.
Need Extended Help with Branch?
- Help Center: https://help.branch.io
- Contact Support: https://help.branch.io/using-branch/page/submit-a-ticket