Campaigns are generally suspended automatically when the CR is too lower than usual or if tracking integration does not work as expected. If your campaign was recently suspended, there might be one or more of the following reasons for this:-
- Poor or Low Conversion Rate:
- Tracking Link is Redirecting Incorrectly:
- Tracking or Postback Integration Issue:
- User Unable to Reach Conversion Point:
- App is NOT Available in Play / App Store:
- App is NOT Compatible Enough:
- High Risk of Fraud Detected:
1. Poor or Low Conversion Rate:
Conversion rate is too low which indicates poorly developed app or some technical issue with tracking.
- CPA : If you are targeting competitive countries like US or UK, make sure your bid is competitive enough otherwise conversion rate might be low.
- CPA : If you are having difficult actions in the event description, make sure CPA bid is sufficiently high.
2. Tracking Link is Redirecting Incorrectly:
Tracking link is not taking user to the play store or app store.
- Avoid affiliate links or dynamic links having too many redirections or scheduled capping or varying landing pages or anything which could prevent user to reach the play or app store.
3. Tracking or Postback Integration Issue:
We are sending traffic but NOT getting any conversion Postback from your external / 3rd party tracking.
- Custom S2S : Make sure your have correctly configured your tracking system to send Postbacks to our callback URL. Keep in mind we have separate callback URL for Install and Event.
- 3rd Party Tracking : Troubleshooting Tracking Integration Issues
How to get your campaign released from suspension in this case?
- You need to work with your developer and the tracking provider in order to troubleshoot and fix the tracking integration.
- You need to re-send all the lost conversion postbacks to us. In case you are unable to re-send, you may be subjected to penalty for the wastage of traffic.
- Reach out to support explaining what was the fault and how you ensured it's fixed now and no tracking issue will occur again.
- Repeated tracking issue may attract higher penalty.
4. User Unable to Reach Conversion Point:
Users are not able to complete the steps or actions required to trigger a conversion.
- CPI : Make sure your app is coded well and users are able to run/open/use the app properly on their devices after installing.
- CPA : Make sure event description is precise and complete. It should be easy to understand and should include all the steps required to reach the conversion point otherwise user will find it difficult to perform the actions, resulting in low conversion.
5. App is NOT Available in Play / App Store:
Your app is unavailable or NOT listed in google play / app store any more.
- Make sure your app is published and live in the play store or app store.
6. App is NOT Compatible Enough:
Your app is compatible with limited devices and hence significant no. of users are NOT able to install it.
- Try to make your app compatible with larger set of devices, otherwise most of the users just won't be able to install/open/use of your app.
7. High Risk of Fraud Detected:
Our anti-fraud systems may have detected some pattern triggering High risk of fraud.
Still Need Help? Kindly reach out to support with your explanations regarding campaign suspension.
Even after all checks, if still campaign is suspended then it means users are not actually taking interest in your app. You need to work on your App. In this case, kindly reach out to support for termination of campaign so that you can utilize left over budget for setting up other campaigns.