Payoneer is a manual payment processor but the good part is they are available in almost every country. In order to make payment via Payoneer, you can either directly send us the funds from your Payoneer account if you are existing Payoneer customers. You may find our latest official Payoneer account details at:
- https://asoeshop.com/bank.php (login required)
- https://cpidroid.com/bank.php (login required)
- https://seoeshop.com/bank.php (login required)
- https://smmeshop.com/bank.php (login required)
- https://elancemarket.com/bank.php (login required)
Otherwise you need to contact us and tell us the amount and we will send you a payment request accordingly.
You will receive an email from Payoneer with a payment link, Go to that link and make payment and inform us. We will credit the requested amount into your account balance.
Is there any fee?
From our end we don't charge any fee for payments made via Payoneer, you may have to choose appropriate options at your end to avoid any fee (if any) and pay the requested amount. Payoneer should deduct transaction fee from our account (if any).
Example for your ref: