We may charge handling fee in some cases depending upon the matter because we bear losses on behalf of customer while receiving funds.
Handling fee is charged to setoff losses that we incur on behalf of the customer. Kindly find some examples below:
- Transaction charges incurred to collect payment via payment gateways.
- Man power consumed in processing the payment (if manual method).
- Cross border or markup fee we pay while receiving international funds.
- Currency conversion fee or losses we face due to fluctuation in currency rates.
- Accounting cost we incur to maintain govt. financial compliances.
- Tax we paid against the profit we booked on payment we received.
- Additional tax filling burden we incur to setoff refund transaction.
- Cost of maintaining the platform and infrastructure w.r.t finance.