SOP for TDS payment in case of INDIAN Customers:-
- Kindly make payment of full invoice amount inclusive of GST amount, so as to get your invoice processed.
- You will have to deposit TDS (if applicable) additionally and file TDS return as per your convenience.
- Then issue FORM 16A to us. Please reach out to support to get our PAN details as per website.
- After submission of TDS Certificate to us, within 7 working days, TDS amount will be reimbursed into your current account.
- Kindly note that TDS applicable section "194C" and TDS rate applicable is 1%.
SOP for GST input claim in case of INDIAN Customers:-
- If you are registered business and have GSTIN number, you may update your GSTIN number in your account profile to get GST invoices.
- If you are eligible, we will issue you GST invoices and you may claim GST input accordingly. Kindly check with your CA to learn more.
- We are falling below prescribed limit of monthly GSTR-1 return. Hence we will be filling on 13th of subsequent month of Quarter end.
- So you should be able to get GST input on 3rd month of Quarter end.
- This is the SOP for GST operation and input claim eligibility.
Please sign in to leave a comment.