We have come up with a unique concept of White-Labeled 3rd Party Tracking which will help Agency directly use our platform to promote their client's mobile apps while keeping their own branding. We call this concept as "Custom Tracking Solution for Agency".
Why this Concept?
- No need to develop your own tracking system.
- You can save a lot on development cost.
- No need for a campaign management software.
- You can save a lot on monthly subscription.
- Increase tracking accuracy by reducing no .of redirections.
- Run campaign directly with MMP links on our platform CPIDroid.
- Show your own branding to your clients in their MMP dashboard.
- Save time by launching the campaign easily and fast.
How it Works?
It's a bit of techy process, let's understand it in simple words:
- Register a new account at 3rd party tracking provider such as appsflyer (https://www.appsflyer.com/get-started/partners/) as AD NETWORK or MEDIA PARTNER (not agency)
- You will get a partner id or network id just like we have cpidroid_int (w.r.t. appsflyer)
- They will ask for following information from you:
- Click URL or Tracking URL template and
- Postback URLs for (a) Install attribution and for (b) Event attribution.
- You can simply provide our white-labeled postback URLs to them and you are all set to use 3rd party tracking with your own branding.
- Kindly reach out to support to get your white-labeled postback URLs.
Kindly reach out to support to get started or learn more about this unique concept.
Q: Do we need access to app's source code?
A: We don't need access to the app's source code.
Q: Do app developer need to integrate the tracking SDK?
A: Yes, you will have to ask the app developer to do the needful.
Q: Do we need access to developer's Appsflyer dashboard?
A: Not necessary, but you may have to ask the developer to do the needful.
Q: Do we need to develop some tracking system in order to integrate?
A: Nope, no tracking system is required. You can save a lot on development cost or monthly subscription you might be paying to your campaign management software provider.