This article outlines guidelines which vendors should follow in order to be in good standing, not adhering to these guidelines could result in penalties or suspension of vendor ship.
- Make sure to send welcome message to the buyer within 24 hours as soon as buyer submit inputs to the order.
- You must give regular updates to the buyer about the progress of the order and don't make buyer wait or feel order is not progressing.
- For long running orders, it is strongly recommended to make use of ClickUp and Tracker for smooth delivery.
- Order must be delivered on time without any delay. Delayed orders maybe subjected to cancellation upon buyer request.
- Try to respond buyer in a couple of minutes or at max within a hour. Maintain high average response rate (at least <24 hours).
- Try to deliver early / extra to the buyer to delight them which will encourage them to place more orders.
- You must talk to buyer with high professionalism in order to maintain high quality communication.
- When you going to mark order as delivered, make sure your delivery is 100% perfect, precise, complete and reports (if any) should be high quality.
- Do not communicate with clients outside the elancemarket.com eco-system, communication should be through your vendor dashboard only.
- Do not ask email of clients and don't do any communication with client directly on email, even if client share their email and request you to do so.
- All communication, reports, files, images ..etc should be either white-labeled or have branding of elancemarket.com only. Keep in mind that you are working with the clients on behalf of ElanceMarket and representing ElanceMarket brand.
NOTICE: Violation of these guidelines may result in reduction of your margin or suspension of your vendorship.