An infraction is either a security block created by our security system upon suspicious activity detected or high risk of fraud detected or it may be due to the breaking of a guideline, term, policy, or agreement.
Common reasons for infractions?
- When you try to hide your identity or impersonify by using deposable email or compromised credentials.
- When you access your account from an IP having poor reputation (as per our IP risk score partner).
- When your payment is marked as risky by our payment partners such as Razorpay, Paytm, PayPal, Stripe ...etc.
- When any suspicious/risky pattern or activity is detected in your account by our security algorithms.
How to resolve infractions?
- Kindly update your legal name, address and other details in your profile correctly. (https://cpidroid.com/user/profile.php)
- Kindly reach out to support and request for manual review of your account.
Note: Team may ask a few things for verification.
- If your payment is marked risky, we may ask you to share your selfie holding the same card which was used to make payment (make sure to mask sensitive details) and card holder name should match with payer name.
- Upon successful verification, infraction will be removed from your account